Friday, November 16, 2007

A Fun Time Was Had By Micalanne

Last night was a very fun night. I was able to go to dinner with two of my favorite girls Judy & Janet! I was also able to meet Randi, Janets work buddy. It was really great to be able to see Janet after so many years!!!!! When I lived in Las Vegas with my family so long ago, I had always enjoyed Janet's company because of the ease of being around her calm demeanor, her "laugh-from-the-bottom-of-my-belly" humor, and her kindness.

Janet, it was great spending a little bit of time with you and hope to do it again soon! Say hello to Randi and tell her she became a new fast friend because of her love of words!!!!! I love words too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night was really fun. How's your mouth - still burnt from the artichoke dip? I have a new word for you and for Randi - soporific - causes sleep.

Micalanne said...

Yes, my mouth is still burned! It lost a layer or two of skin and is raw! But that dip was worth it!

Soporific - causes sleep. For some reason my first thought on reading this was Sopranos - causes death.

Micalanne said...

I have a great new word because it has another good word in its definition:

Mirth, n. hilarity, jollity, merriment, glee. Also, cheerfulness.

I love the word jollity!

Anonymous said...

I, too, enjoy the charms of mirth and jollity.

Janet Patrice said...

Micalanne - how nice it was to see you and to get a great, big hug! It was so nice of you and Judy to drive so far to just see me for a few hours. I was touched - truly - and even more touched by your blog post - I don't know why you feel as you do about me, but I feel blessed to know you.... thanks for making me part of your life and for leaving your cozy home for the long drive for a burnt tounge, a few pictures, a nice walk and great desert - both eaten and left on the table....

I Loved seeing you!

Come to Veags during the Christmas break.....why don't cha!

dawnae said...

How fun, How I wish I could have been there!

Micalanne said...

Dawnae, we will all have to find a way to get together sometime!