Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today...


...I was given the Green Light to get back to MY LIFE again by Dr. Thorpe! I have no restrictions and A.L.L. is W.E.L.L!!!!

So, after I got home from my doctors appointment, I took off

to my friends house with ALL of my hard copy pictures so she can scan them for me. She showed me how fast her scanner works. She scanned 50 images in about minute!!!! I don't know the total count on the pictures I gave her, but I am guessing I have 2,000.

I am SO RELIEVED this ordeal is finally over! There will be NO

stopping me now! HaHa!

6 comments:

Susan said...

So glad to hear you got the green light! No pedal to the metal just yet though right?

jodi kay said...

Welcome back to the real world! I bet it feels so nice to be back! Got any big plans?

Micalanne said...

Of course it's pedal to the metal. No, just kidding. I have made a few commitments for this month, but I will Just Say "NO" to any other requests unless it is for June or later. I like feeling healthy again!

Jodi, I think my response to Susan answers your question, right?

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!

LaRae said...

Hi Micalanne - so glad you're feeling better! What a delight it was tonight to see you had visited my blog & commented on EVERY post! That was most generous of you. Thank you!

{sara} said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Sorry I didn't show up to help you with your weeding...too much laundry here! ;) What kind of scanner does your friend have? That's what I need!!