Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Judy Dear....

....Happy Days will come to you each year!
If I had one wish then it would be
A Happy, Happy Birthday
To you from Me!

All the Monkeys in the zoo
Send their Best Regards to YOU!
Happy Birthday, to you!

So what does it mean to be Judy?! That is quite a loaded question. But if I had to sum it up in one word, I would choose "GIVER". I say that because she gives of herself so freely to everyone. She is a lover of life, soaking up all the experiences life can offer, and then giving her interpretation of those experiences back to everyone she loves. A simple example of this characteristic is this: When we were little, if she had some candy (whether it was Halloween, Easter or from a birthday party), and if she tasted a candy that she particularly liked, she would quickly and easily share it with her siblings so we could have the same wonderful experience she had just had. A more grown-up example of how Judy shares is her blog http://girlsjustwannahvfun.blogspot.com/. Everything that she is passionate about she gives to her readers.

It would be easy to leave my explanation of what it means to be Judy with that one word "GIVER". But I can't. There are some more words that I must give to you so that you can know her a little better. She is my INSPIRATION to be all that I can be and MORE. I watch her constantly to see how I should behave myself. I follow her. Judy is my CHEERLEADER!!! But not in the simple term that you think of a cheerleader. She doesn't just cheer for me when she happens to hear about a fun thing that happened to me. She is the one who keeps our sisterhood bonded through her desire to KNOW what is happening with me. She is always communicating with me so she can know WHEN to cheer for me! She PLANS on cheering for me. And yet, because she also knows the ugly in my life, she CHEERS me on all through the ugly. She doesn't like ugly. She prefers FUN, EXCITING, CUTE, SPECTACULAR, GORGEOUS, etc., etc.

Judy often teases that I am the "INSTIGATOR" of her wild escapades. I must deny that! Vehemently! However, if I ever do instigate, it is because she is the "INCULCATOR"!

Judy, I love you! You are the bestest big sister a girl could ever be blessed with! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you! Happy Birthday!

Now, dear bloggers, I would like to invite you to offer Judy your Happy Birthday wishes and use one word (or more) to add to my description of her. She would like that!

13 comments:

{sara} said...

My first thought was fun, but Micalanne already took that. I'd have to say fun-loving...that IS a different word. I've gotten to know Judy a lot better through blogging and look forward to reading her posts. She is such a crack up and always makes me smile. Happy Birthday, Judy!

girliegang said...

Judy this is Ashley...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you bunches and oats:D

girliegang said...

From Lauren: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're the best!

girliegang said...

From Bethany: Hey Judy! Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you celebrate your birthday amazingly!! And I am so excited four our date with my sisters!!! Have a wonderful wonderful day!! Happy twenty first! Muah

Anonymous said...

To Mic and well-wishers,
Thank you so much for this post. Mic, you made me cry, this was very sweet, and I'm glad you didn't say any of the bad stuff. Thanks guys - you made my day!

Micalanne said...

Bad Stuff? What bad stuff?!

LaRae said...

What a sweet and wonderful post for a woman I wish I could be around more! Happy day Judy! You have quite a fan club. Micalanne, you make me want to be more of a cheerleader for my sisters. This was such a delight to read.

Anonymous said...

This isn't Judy. This is Zac.
Happy Birthday, Mom. <3 <3 <3. You're the best mom in the world, and I am grateful everyday for your humor, your grace, your intelligence, and your love and support. You're really pretty, too.

Micalanne said...

Zac! Hi! What a nice comment for your Mom! You're so sweet... And you've grown into quite a handsome young man! Love you!

Micalanne said...

Hello LaRae! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment for Judy. She is great fun to be around; if only we all lived closer to each other for more get togethers!

dawnae said...

I wanted to leave a message last week to tell Judy happy birthday....but then things got crazy as usual. I did comment on Judy's blog tho...and am very glad that she had a good day. I sure would miss my daily laugh without her!!!

dawnae said...

wow, Zac what a good son you are....I love your happy birthday comment you left for your mom! Too sweet! I sure hope my son will have such great things to say about me when he gets older!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! Life would not be the same without my dear family and friends. I know my blog is all about me (because my baby is grown), but I'm really not as self-centered as I appear on my blog. My family and friends mean so much to me. Thank you - your thoughts here made my day :-)