Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello Everybody ! ! !



Hey Look At Me - I'm feeling better, and am completely un-medicated! Because today is a dark, rainy day - and I've got my Sunday music, a good book, and a pleasant view - I think I'll stay in bed while everyone goes to church. (They wanted to stay home with me, but I told them to "Go and look Pathetic", so we could get some more Yum-Scrum-Diddly meals from our Fantastic Relief Society Ladies!)

I want to THANK YOU ALL for your Prayers and Well-Wishes! What a Blessing to Know we can Call on our Heavenly Father at times such as these. I am very Grateful for the Beautiful Priesthood Blessing I received a few days before surgery. I was reassured that all would be well; and that - through me - the surgeon, and all those who cared for me, would be blessed to know how to care for me, and that I would Heal completely. Without the Faith of my Loved Ones, and the Power of the Priesthood, I probably would have "Gone Home" the night after surgery - I simply Could Not wake up and/or breathe! In my Sleepy & Heavily Medicated State, I was content to stay asleep forever -

Silly Me!!!

However, that was not part of the Plan. Thank Goodness. So, here I lay, getting better Every Day. Yea!

6 comments:

abramgrlz said...

You look great. So good to see the smile. That is the most important part of recovery. I wish I were closer and could come and visit. Please know that my prayers are with you and I am sympathizing right with you. I will when you are really going crazy having to still take it easy too. Stay down relax and know that we love you.

Joy :) said...

Well, thank goodness you decided to wake up and join the living. Glad to hear all went well and you and getting back to normal. Continue to heal and feel well.

{sara} said...

I'm so glad you decided to stay with us! Take it easy & remember we're not far away...call for anything!

jodi kay said...

So glad you didn't continue on in your peaceful state of sleep that night of surgery. I am really happy you are feeling so good and healing well. Continue to do that and we will continue to pray!

bphay said...

Ditto - YEA!

cari said...

Micalanne... I didn't even know you were having surgery but I am glad to know that you decided to wake up and stay around awhile. I coudn't offer a prayer of protection beforehand but I can offer a prayer of gratitude now.

Love you!!