Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In-Laws & Two Year Olds


Grandpa Child took over all my driving for several days. Grandma Child stayed with me every day until my breathing and heart-rate were in a safe range. She did the dishes, the laundry and made me lunch. Alex let me tickle and tease him to a frenzied delight. What more could a girl ask for while recovering?

There could only be one other thing -


A Gigantic Jungle-In-A-Basket delivered to my Front Door from Bart (not to mention the mini-jungle given by my good friend Kari)

Well, maybe just one other -


Time to finish the Green Boucle Afghan I started for Bart.

I am a Lucky Girl.

4 comments:

Joy :) said...

Sounds just lovely. I love the afghan.

Susan said...

Love ya!

bphay said...

Now you are feeling better, I think we are the lucky ones to have you back "up to snuff" (what does that mean anyway?)

Jobi Niu said...

THat's so nice of them! Awesome in-laws it sounds like. I like the afghan..