Saturday, May 2, 2009

Feathered Visitors

We all went to bed last night after midnight. Yuck! We, the kids and I, were all hoping to sleep in this morning. That didn't happen. I woke up way too early when I heard Bart saying, "You gotta be kidding me!" He was searching for his running equipment, then realized he left it in the hotel in Canada earlier this week.

As I staggered down the hall to get my very neglected running equipment for him, I heard Bart say, "Look at that! There are ducks in our pool!" Well, that perked me right up. I Love Ducks. They are wild and very Beautiful.

Here is the Happy Couple





I ran into the house to get bread. I wanted to feed them so they would continue to come back to visit us. However, the piece of bread I threw at them scared them away. I was sad. Hopefully, they will come back again.

It makes me wonder where they came from and if they visit our pool often?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool.

bphay said...

You'll have to get some real duck food.