Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mr. No Shoulders Came For A Visit

Bart and Cameron were spending Memorial Day running errands and fixing things up around the house for their girls. :) (They're so good to us) When they returned home from running errands, this is who they saw waiting on the front step for them!



I Love Snakes and he was absolutely beautiful...



...but he's not allowed in the house...or on our property. So, Hubby coaxed him down the drive and onto the street.



As hubby was about to put him in the field across from us I said, "Wait! I've got to get more pictures of him!"



Snakes don't like to pose for anybody, and he let us know by this last stance he was done with us.



I took my last shot and off he went into the field. Sigh. Although it was short, I did enjoy Mr. No Shoulders company. I hope he comes to visit again soon.

4 comments:

Janet Patrice said...

I am officially freaked out. I do not, may I repeat, do not like snakes..... YIKES! I am so impressed that you are so brave.

Ick...

Nat said...

I do not like snakes! I would have freaked out!

{sara} said...

OH, ewwww!!! Yeah, not in to the snake thing, either.

Anonymous said...

I cannot deal with the creatures in your neck of the woods.