Sunday, September 30, 2007

Church Art Update


I have told Dawnae several times that I am a very slow producer of art. Nonetheless, slow as I may be, I do get some work done. I have some bold colors on there right now, but they will evolve over time.

I've decided to use Bethany for the young brunette woman. I am the older woman. For those of you who see me often, can you see the resemblance? And, after debating about putting a young child in the bottom left corner, hanging on to the young woman's skirt, I made the decision to use photos of Lauren & Ashley from when they were almost 5 years old. They will both be in the bottom left hand corner, close to their "Mom", looking at the older woman that is being served. My goal is to have this completed by the end of the school year. Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really pretty so far. I am looking forward to seeing it finished, especially with Lauren & Ashley in it. I was thinking the older woman looked like Mom.

Micalanne said...

Thanks for looking, and commenting, Judy!

dawnae said...

Well, I am very impressed, you have got tons more done than I do. I still haven't made up my mind on subject matter!