Friday, September 7, 2007

Watch Out World, A New Driver on the Road!

I can honestly say I never believed this day would come! As of this afternoon, Bethany is a licensed driver! A very bitter-sweet experience I must admit. Her dad picked her up from school (a new experience for him-it's quite a process) and took her to the DMV. This will be a memory for both of them for years to come. I would have been a bawling baby sitting there in the DMV waiting for her to come back from the test. I'm so happy for her.

I'm so happy for me.... "Bethany, can you run to the store and get..." and "Bethany, can you take so & so here". However, each time she drives away, my heart will cringe and an intense prayer will be said for her safety and my ability to let go some more.

Congratulations, Bethany! I love you!

4 comments:

dawnae said...

Oh man can I wait for this day!! Bethany is just a gogeous girl! Your kids have such beautiful hair, just like their mother!

Ms. Pederson said...

I agree, Dawnae, Bethany is a gorgeous girl!

I'll never forget when Zac passed his driver's test. Huge grin! It was a great day for him!

Congratulations Beth!!

Micalanne said...

Ms. Pederson, what a great ID picture!

Anonymous said...

Please email me that Happy Dance picture!