Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I Love About My Husband


13. When he takes the kids with him to run errands on Saturdays

12. His desire to show the kids the world

11. His persistence

10. His attention getting schemes

9. His ability to get only a few hours of sleep night after night and still go to work everyday

8. His ability to problem-solve

7. His love of discovering/experiencing delicious flavors

6. His love of running

5. He has a nice rear

4. He is not embarrassed easily

3. His commitment to duty

2. His woodworking skills

1. His smile



5 comments:

dawnae said...

Okay your hubby sounds so fantastic...can we clone him???? :) You are one lucky woman! Love how you did the numbers backwards....have you updated your art blog..???

Micalanne said...

My art blog? Oh, that's right! I do have an art blog, don't I...

That was my way of saying, "No!"

I will get to that...

Anonymous said...

It's true, Mic does have a really good hubby.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "His attention getting schemes?"

Janet Patrice said...

don't most male species have attention getting schemes? from, "you are the best maker of toast and eggs on the planet, mom" to "Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom..." Oh, maybe the first toast/egg thing is co-dependent...I get that mixed up sometimes...