Thursday, June 19, 2008

Barbie's "IT"!

Barbie is my Blog Guest today and here are her answers to the TAG ~

I Get to Answer These Questions With One Word ~

Where is your cell phone? Purse

Your significant other? Looking

Your hair? Growing

Your mother? Brave

Your father? Hero

Your favorite thing? Grandchildren

Your dream last night? Crazy

Your favorite drink? CremeSoda

Your dream/goal? Retirement

The room you are in? Loud

Your children? Life

Your fear? Alone

Where you want to be in 6 years? Retired

Where were you last night? Asleep

Muffins? Sometimes

One of your Wish List items? Wealth

Where'd you grow up? BellGardens

What'd you read last? BookMormon

What are you wearing? CamBoot

Your TV? Home

Your pet? None

Your computer? Work

Your life? Family

Your mood? Peaceful

Missing someone? Always

Your car? Cluttered

Something you are not wearing? Coat

Favorite store? Target

Your summer? Hot

Like someone? Everyone

Your favorite color? Blue

Last time you laughed? Morning

Last time you cried? Yesterday

Barbie tags: Cari Greenwood, Lana Melton, and Bethany Child!

Cari and Lana, if you want to send me your answers, I will post them for you, too!

Thanks for playing Barbie! And by the way everyone, Barbie said I was her Favorite!

12 comments:

jodi kay said...

That's funny cause she told me the same thing Micalanne! I love that you did this Aunt Barbie! I really love your answers too! It has been so fun to read your comments.

bphay said...

Thank you, Micalanne. Actually, I love ALL my nieces (& nephews), Jodi. I am the luckiest Auntie. Who else has 28 of them, 91 greats, & even 2 great-greats (not even Penny can say that)! And, by the time you read this there might be even more!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Barbie never told me that I was her favorite, in fact last time I saw her she told me what a brat I was growing up. Hurt my feelings.

I like your answers, Aunt Barbie. I thought your favorite drink was Dr. Pepper, though. I love cream soda. And I agree, you are a lucky Auntie, and we are lucky to have you :-)

Micalanne said...

Wow! That's a lotta lovin' to do!

But...Lovism and Favoritism are not the same thing...

Micalanne said...

Judy ~ it's too bad Barbie doesn't suffer from dementia yet. What can we do to hurry that up?

jodi kay said...

Love the new layout. Very cute!

Joy :) said...

Love your answers Aunt Barbie Jo. I love reading your comments too. It's great to keep in touch through cyberwhatever. And about your faves, it doesn't really matter...........

Micalanne said...

You are so right Joy! :)

{sara} said...

O.K. y'all, I think I am her favorite!!!

Judy - Grandma's favorite drink is Dr. Pepper

Mom, why were you crying the other day?

Micalanne said...

And, Sara, you are right, too!

Anonymous said...

I have to be honest, here. When we were little, we thought Grandma was a little naughty because she drank Dr. Pepper - a caffeinated drink. We weren't allowed to drink it. She's a rebel.

Jamie said...

Yeah Aunt Barbie...
My Daddy's favorite drink = Creme Soda too! :)

Love, your favorite niece named JAmie.