Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm So Excited - I've Been Tagged - By Jodi!

I Get to Answer Each of These Questions With One Word

Where is your cell phone? Charging

Your significant other? Handsome

Your hair? Help!

Your mother? Friendly

Your father? Shmart

Your favorite thing? Chix

Your dream last night? Scary

Your favorite drink? H2O

Your dream/goal? PhD

The room you are in? Orange

Your children? Great

Your fear? Loss

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Graduated

Where were you last night? Home

What you're not? Male

Muffins? Please

One of your Wish List items? World Peace

Where'd you grow up? Everywhere

What'd you read last? "A Life of Picasso"

What are you wearing? Black

Your TV? Off

Your pet? Many

Your computer? Life

Your life? Computer

Your mood? Jolly

Missing someone? Always

Your car? Expensive

Something you're not wearing? Shoes

Favorite store? None

Your summer? Here

Like someone? Shhhh!

Your favorite color? Blue

Last time you laughed? Everyday

Last time you cried? Everyday

I Tag Mark Pederson, Aunt Barbie, Janet Nordine & LaRae Wallace!

13 comments:

jodi kay said...

Way to go! Love the answers Micalanne! Thanks for playing!

bphay said...

Love your answers, but I don't have a blog to respond to the tag.

Wendy Day said...

O.k. loved your answers. Looks like a fun game.

What I'm really hoping is that you tell Bethany that I am waiting for my invitation to her blog. Please have her send me her email so i can invite her to mine. pooh_bear2176@hotmail.com. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Micalanne. Aunt Barbie, I bet that Sara will let you do a guest post on her blog to do your tag :-) and if she doesn't, then I will.

Jamie said...

Very cute! Love that you tagged Aunt Barbie... hahaaaaa

Micalanne said...

Jodi - thanks for tagging! It's water balloons next!

...then you are officially tagged Wendy!

Barbie - no excuses! Build yourself a blog!

Judy & Jamie - :) :)

bphay said...

I WOULD BUT THERE WOULD BE NO PICS ---HOW BORING! I'LL SEE IF I CAN DO A GUEST POST W/SARA.

Micalanne said...

Barbie - so what I hear you saying is that you need a new digital camera, correct?!

Send me your answers and I will be happy to do the post for you!!!Since I tagged you, it's the least I could do! :)

Micalanne said...

Wendy, I will tell Bethany she needs to invite everyone to her blog. She has been extremely busy with the end of the school year, but she should be able to do more blogging soon.

{sara} said...

I would have done a guest spot for my mom, I didn't know there was a question about it...I'm just getting caught up on everything. Mom, you can be a guest on my blog anytime! Or, better yet, start your own & upload pics. from my house!
Mic-thanks for accomodating my mommy!

Micalanne said...

Sara, I assumed you were busy because of the end of the school year. I don't mind helping your mom out at all...she can be my guest anytime!

LaRae said...

what???!! - I've been tagged? I am like 4 tags behind already. I'll add it to my ever-increasing list of blog posts that I need to do! BTW - your blog looks great. It's fun to play, isn't it?

Micalanne said...

LaRae - It is fun to play! I love to learn new things about everyone!