Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Congratulations Ashley!

A long time ago when Ashley was in 5th grade, she went to the Orthodontist to help close the gaps in her teeth.
Little did she know she would have to have oral surgery to extract 3 teeth and pull one tooth down and out of her upper palate. She was a real trooper, never cried or complained, because that's how she is.
Finally, 2 1/2 years later she patiently waited for her name to be called for her to go back to "the chair".
Just a simple wiggle on each piece of her braces and Viola! off they popped in one piece.
Here she is with her beautiful smile (which has always been beautiful, not just because she got her braces off) with her celebratory bottle of Martinelli's apple cider and balloon. Yea! for Ashley; we're very happy your Orthodontic experience is over!

4 comments:

dawnae said...

Congrats Ashley! You do have a beautiful smile, as beautiful as your mothers! You look so much like her, especially when you had blonde hair...Micalanne that just takes me right back to the good ole days!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, your smile looks GREAT!!! I bet you're glad it's over!

Janet Patrice said...

I loved it when the braces finally came off! My son has 1 more year to go and then my youngest will get them on - such a right of passage moment - on and off!

Congrats! Your smile looks fab!

Mark said...

Ashley does look good - of course.

I suppose I could have my teeth done, I mean there's plenty that could be fixed. I still have a chip on one of my upper teeth that I am quite proud of, so I'll probably leave that. The chip came after crashing my bike in Simi Valley (Wallace St).