Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's My Turn To Say Something...

...About The Weather.

Yesterday I spent all day outside. Cameron and I worked on getting my pots ready to plant some strawberries because they are being crowded by the lavender plant that has taken over the garden. And, dearest Jessica, I even got a bit sun-kissed! I was looking forward to getting up this morning and fixing our crooked baby orange tree and chasing away all our menacing ground squirrels.

However, when I woke up it was cold and foggy! And it has stayed that way all day! Therefore, I stayed in my sweats all day and read. I read blogs, scriptures and soon I will be reading "The Black Cauldron" for my Children's Literature class. (I cannot bring myself to enjoy that book - the names given to the people and places are just too fictional for me; the story is predictable with weak character development and unimaginative plot foundation) So, the reading I do in that book will be, as I've learned in this class, unengaged; not the kind of reading you want to do on a cold, foggy day!

Which do you prefer: cold or sunny weather?
What do you like to do: on a cold day, and on a sunny day?

I wonder what kind of weather tomorrow will bring...

6 comments:

jes abe said...

lucky u! haha your weathers kinda like ours.. completely bipolar. one second its a snow storm, the next its bright and sunny. really weird. oh and i need your e-mail cuz i decided im going private

Anonymous said...

Jess, I don't know your email to send you my email :-)

jes abe said...

judy- haha sorry my e-mail is spinnerluvsdiz@yahoo.com whats yours?

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I tried that email, but it bounced back to me. Mine is judypdrsn@yahoo.com

Nat said...

I LOVE THE COLD! More clothes I can put on themore comfortable I am. You can only take so much off then it gets to scary. It is hard with Steven loving the Hot weather and me the Cold.

Wendy Day said...

On a sunny day I love being outside with my kids playing at the park or in the backyard. I also like taking them to the pool and watching them have fun. On a cold day I love to stay in my p.j.s wrap up in a warm blanket with my husband and watch movies.