Friday, April 18, 2008

My Name Is...


Micalanne Josephine Penelope Underwood Lucille Verna Martha Pederson Child (but you can just call me Wilma) ~ and I am a Read-All-The-Blogs-aholic!
There, I've said it! Now that the truth is known, I feel much more comfortable with the fact that my blog is old and dreary; still bearing the dated, un-hip, un-customized look of blog days gone by.
So, my friends, I need your help! Just stop posting for awhile, okay?! Just until I don't feel the need to read so strongly! If I can be free to customize my blog, which is a top priority, I'm sure we will feel much better about the world around us! Yes?
Do I have any Non-Blog For Micalanne's Blog Benefit commitments out there? Any?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa. I need to update mine, too, but the Meltons keep producing blogs and I don't have time.

Micalanne said...

Yes! Let's blame all our blogging time management problems on them! You have all the answers.

Anonymous said...

You forgot "Wilma."

Micalanne said...

Oh no I di'unt!