Sunday, May 11, 2008

In Memory of Kyle Preston Hessey

Yesterday was my brother-in-laws funeral. He passed away Monday, May 6th. All of the family that live in the area was there, and Steve & Natalie were able to fly out to be there.

Unfortunately, I lost my digital camera battery charger, so I had to use my "Old Timers" film camera to get pictures. I will post them as soon as I get the film developed....but don't hold your breath, I'm not quick about that kind of stuff. Do you feel my pain Katie Marie?! However, Judy has some pictures posted her blog if you just can't wait to see our lovely mugs.

It was a very sweet service. It is good to know Becky has great support around her. We love her very much.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry up about those pix. Btw, Kyle passed away on Tuesday.

Joy :) said...

That is very nice to know Becky has her sweet family there for her. I am sure that is such a comfort for her.

jodi kay said...

It's good to see you are hanging in there with the early morning stuff. We'll be looking forward to those pictures. I hope your "old timer" camera didn't interupt anyone with the "click click" sound as it wound up each time.

Micalanne said...

Pardon my inattention to details. Yes, Kyle did pass away on Tuesday.

Lol Jodi! It wasn't the click-click sound that was such a problem, it was the tripod and black drape I had get under!

Katie ☮ said...

i do feel your pain but at least you didn't have to wait on your mother to do it. thats so sad that he passed away and even though i don't know becky, i hope she is doing okay.

Micalanne said...

Katie, waiting for my mom to develop my film is like me developing my film. She doesn't drive, so I would have to take her to the film place - which means I might as well do it myself. See how it is? :)

nccmrm97 said...

thanks for the post, mic. i'm thankful for the support i have received from the fam during this time. i was thinking this morning that i HATE being single! i just HATE it!

Micalanne said...

Awww Becky!:( Why did you have to say that?! You made me cry...and my make-up looks good today...don't make me cry on good make-up days, okay?!

Seriously, I'm so sorry, Becky! We'll go to lunch and eat ourselves happy okay?! :)