Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Just a Little Slow

Quite awhile ago, my cousin Jobi did a really cute post. And if I remember correctly, she tagged anyone who wanted to do it, too. So, all-be-it-late, and filled with small pictures, here is goes:

Go To Google Images and type in your own answers for the topics below. Pick your favorite image on one of the first 3 pages of results. Then post it! Have fun!

My First Name - Michelangelo...


...Minus the Jello


My Middle Name - Josephine


My Last Name - Child


My Age - 41


A Place I'd Like To Visit - Alaska


My Favorite Place - With Family


My College Degree - In Progress


My Grandma's Names
{Martha}


{Verna}


Place I Grew Up - Cal & Nev


Pet I've Owned - Doomed Chickens!


Nickname of My Best Friend - Judita


My First Job - Babysitting


My Favorite Food - Mexican


My Favorite Color - Blue


What I'm Doing Right Now - Waiting...


...And Planning...


...To Vacation!



A Bad Habit - Daydreaming


I tag anyone who has yet to do it themselves!

13 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

LOVED it! Sooo funny! I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and you've totally been updating it.. My bad! You're back in action I see...

Micalanne said...

HaHa Jobi! I get sidetracked sometimes. But, Yes, I hope to be in action again for awhile! :)

Joy :) said...

I love looking at everyone's answers. They are so entertaining.

jodi kay said...

I like your answers. Very creative! Which I'm not! That is why I didn't do this post.

bphay said...

Can't wait to see the pics from the party. Missed the girls, but it was so good to see everyone else.

Susan said...

Okay, I may be stupid, but Judy's name isn't really Judita is it?

Micalanne said...

Susan ~ Judy's real name is Judita, just as much as my real name is Miguelanita! HaHa!

We have lots of nicknames for each other. But, my favorite is when she calls me Sister. Makes me looks forward to the days when we are old cat ladies living together...

Anonymous said...

You did a really good job on that. You're so clever. It must run in the family. The PEDERSON family. jk. I'm getting mean cuz I need SLEEP. The cat just ran away from Zac and he said it was because his gloves smelled bad, and I said HE smelled bad. What is happening to me!?

Oh, I just read about being old cat ladies. Yes, that is probably in our future.

Susan, when I am in Santa Ana, my name is Yuri. When I'm with my parents, my name is Judy-kins (it was Princess until you-know-who was born). When I'm at Amy's it's Chewed-it (inside joke). When I'm at work it's - hold on, I can't publish that. When I'm online it's Judy Lucy. No wonder I'm confused.

Micalanne said...

At Mom's house I am Micalanney

Long Ago, Bart used to call me "My Lovely Wife", now it's just "Hon"

With my children, my name is "Can we get something to eat?"

Susan said...

I just barely looked to see your response to my question about Judy's name. LOL, I love the nicknames! Were either you or Judy involved in calling me "Annabella" with Cari when I was little? You know I am scarred for life because of that, I think I have an alter personality.

Micalanne said...

Susan I can honestly say I had nothing to do with causing your alter personality because I never called you anything but Susan (I may have called you Susie once in while though)

But I'm not surprised Cari was involved in your mental demise. She caused me to make up nicknames like Crabclaws, and Grenelda Thudpucker for the two little girls I nannied for. That Cari-girl can be a devil sometimes! :)

Susan said...

Grenelda Thudpucker, I haven't heard that name in years!!! LOL!
She may be devilish, but loveable all the same.

Micalanne said...

So true, Susan. So very, very true!