Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Not only is today {HALLOWEEN}, but we also got our INTERNET service back!!!

I'm so HAPPY!

I get to catch up on my BLOGGING. However, this could prevent me from finishing our MEAL for tonight...

...I've got a box full of Apples to make into Applesauce...




...Bags of Popcorn to make into Popcorn Balls...



...Honey-Mustard Bread started that needs to get to Rising...



...And a Ham-Bone to de-Ham and Add to the Split-Pea Soup...



...Luckily the Pumpkin Cobbler for my Friend was Completed while the Computer-Guy was still here...



Is it Wrong to make my Family go Hungry on Halloween all in the name of BLOGGING?!

Have a Happy Haunted Halloween Everybody!

9 comments:

Wendy Day said...

YUMMY!!!! Looks DELICIOUS! I bet it smells good too. What time is dinner?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)

Joy :) said...

Ummmm, no! Blogging always has priority over everything else. Have a great Halloween.

Micalanne said...

Wendy ~ I actually got it all done! And yes, it did smell really good and taste very yummy! I love a full tummy!

Joy ~ I always knew I liked you!

Micalanne said...

I have to say that Cameron was my Sous Chef all day. He was a huge help!

jodi kay said...

You are so lucky I don't live closer. I so would've been at your house last night. What talent!

Micalanne said...

Oh My Gosh Jodi Kay! I would love it if we all lived closer together. You would be welcome for dinner anytime!

Do you remember when we would all get together for Thanksgiving when we were little? Or were born after that?

Anonymous said...

Micalanne, your blog and food pictures look so nice. Why do I live over an hour away from you? If I moved closer could I have dinner with you every night? And Zac, too?

{sara} said...

We live close...where was my invite? It all looks yummy. Your applesauce is so good...we all fought over the leftovers from the party!

Micalanne said...

Judy and Sara, you can come over for dinner anytime! Well, except Saturdays. I don't cook on Saturdays.

Judy I have a great camera that I love very much. I treat it almost better than my loved ones... I give it all the credit for the pictures on my blog.