Saturday, October 11, 2008

Now I Have Pictures Of...

...Our Conference Trip.

Lauren & Ashley getting beat up by their hair as we drove with Bumble Bug's Top Down

and

A Sad Bethany because we put the Top Up ~ We had to Protect Lauren & Ashley from Bruising!

{Or maybe she was sad because I didn't let her drive one mile the whole trip ~ HaHa ~ It was all about Me this trip ~ I needed to bond with my new toy}

Lauren Ashley & Bethany being their real selves as they played in the Waterfall at the Conference Center

and

Ashley Bethany & Lauren in their "Let's Be Socially Acceptable" pose once they learned I was taking pictures...


Of course I had to get a picture of the Salt Lake Temple! I love to be on Temple Grounds; these Temple Grounds particularly.


This was the view from our Terrace seats inside the Conference Center. We realized that since our seats were ground level, everything below us was underground ~ Cool!

Notice how the members of the Tabernacle Choir ~ or MoTab as they are called in our house ~ Glow! It has always been said that the Angels sing with this choir

Ashley Bethany & Lauren while we waited for Conference to Start

How'd they get so CUTE?! I Heart All Three of Them So Much!

The one thing that can not be captured with a camera ~ because it can only be experienced ~ was the HUSH and complete Reverence that fell over the congregation as we stood to welcome the First Presidency as they walked into the Conference Hall. The Amazing thing about it was that this incredible Reverence lasted the WHOLE TWO HOURS until they left!

One thing I learned was that their wives sit on the stand over to the right and when the session is over, each member of the Presidency walks straight to their wives, they take their wives hands, wave to the congregation then walk out of the room! We all just sighed, "Awwww, How Cute!"

SO ~ What is the Girlie Gangs Next Great Adventure?! It involves flying through the sky in an airplane for several hours, somewhere that-a-way, just after Christmas! Yes, we will need scarves, mittens, boots and hats. With no more hints than I just gave, can you guess where?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, Mic. I love the pictures, and I'm so glad you learned how to get them off your phone and onto your blog. Will your new car come to the family party tomorrow?

Micalanne said...

I believe I just might bring the Baby along. We should get a picture of all the girls in it ~ with Grandma in the drivers seat!

jodi kay said...

I loved those pictures. So cute! So is the trip just you and the girls again? Or are the boys involved this time? I need a few more hints.

jodi kay said...

I'll answer for Chrissy. It is Vradenburg.

Joy :) said...

Those pictures are soooo sooo cute. Love looking at them. What a fun trip.

Micalanne said...

Thank you Jodi for telling me how to spell Chrissy's last name! :)

No, the Boys are not involved in our next adventure! They enjoy being "bachelors" together. And we girls love to do the girlie thing together. (It helps that Bart has some free tickets that have to be used pretty quickly that he is giving to us girls to use!)

Okay ~ so I'm going to give you what I think is a HUGE hint: we will need ice skates, and to use the panorama setting on our camera to get a picture of the entire setting of a very large Christmas Tree!

jodi kay said...

Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me? New York! How fun! That is going to be such a cool trip. When do you guys go? So jealous! That is the ultimate Christmas/holiday season experience.

Micalanne said...

You are too smart Jodi! But Yes! New York City, Rockefeller Center especially! Truly the blessing of having a husband who travelled and racked up 4 gazillion flight miles!!

{sara} said...

How fun - girlie trips! I can't wait until my girls are old enough to just pick up & go. Your conference trip looks like it was a blast. Great memories. New York - wow!

Jobi Niu said...

How hot is that car?? My goodness.. LOVE! Wasn't Conference AMAZING! What a fun lil' trip.

Micalanne said...

LOVED Conference Jobi ~ I Always Do

bphay said...

Wow! Are you getting spoiled? No more than you deserve!! I wish I could just pick up and leave like that with a kazillion air miles to use. You guys have earned it. Enjoy yourselves and be careful!!