Saturday, November 22, 2008

Warm & Fuzzy - This One's For Joy!

I LOVE the Holiday Season! I love to be cold & all snuggly in my jammies next to the fire reading a great book! I love to drink hot apple cider or hot cocoa! I love to watch all the classic movies that relate a message of Thanksgiving and Peace On Earth!

However, it still feels like SUMMER here in So. Cal! Since we can't turn on our fireplace yet, I made my own fire that I can watch while sitting next to the pool. So, if you are in need of a little Holiday Cheer, I hope my homespun fire will warm your heart right up! Much Love to You!

6 comments:

{sara} said...

I love your warm & fuzzy fire - if only we really needed one to keep warm.

Joy :) said...

I love that! I am gonna keep coming to your blog just to watch it. I love your winter picture on the right too! Just finished a cup of hot chocolate! Even though I am sweating, I still loved it.

jodi kay said...

That was really cute! I love it. I wish I had an indoor fireplace. Although, it has been unusually warm here too!

Anonymous said...

I know, what is up with this weather? Why am I wearing flip flops near the end of November?

bphay said...

Thank you, Micalanne. I was feeling a little chilled. That warmed me right up!

Katie ☮ said...

idk whats up with everywhere else, but its FREEZING here! i have to sleep with sweats, long socks, and a sweatshirt every night. and outside its like 60 degrees everyday. that little video would've made me warm but whoever sang that song gave me chills so then i was cold again. they had a really nice voice.