Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Waiting...

...For:

Wendy Day to invite me to her blog.

Jayni & Ben to come home from England.

Dawnae Z. to have her baby boy and post some pictures.(no pressure my friend, I Love You!)

Amy Bowman to start leaving comments on blogs.

Aunt Lana & Uncle Mickey, et al. to come down to Cali.

Grandma's Birthday!

MY FAMILY TO BELIEVE ME ABOUT THE SEXTUPLETS!!!

Cats? Dogs? Bunnies? Chicks? What is that all about?!

With having 4,000 family members, I thought at least one of them would call me to see how I was doing and offer to help... FINE! WHATEVER! I'll just take care of these babies by myself thank-you very much.


OK, JUST KIDDING!!! I have six baby chicks! They are so very cute! Have I taken any pictures of them? Of course! Where are the pix? That's a good question. Some are from my digital but aren't being accepted for upload. Some are being developed at Costco...more waiting.

SO, as soon as possible I will have pix of my chix! In the meantime, I will be watching "Pride & Prejudice"...who doesn't love Colin Firth?!

18 comments:

{sara} said...

So, I don't have anything to do with any of that except Grandma's birthday. Maybe I better make "official" invites? Anyways, can't wait to see everyone!

Micalanne said...

I can't wait for Grandma's Birthday! Yes, please, make official invites. Is there a theme this year?

Jobi Niu said...

When's Grandma's birthday?? I can't wait till Ben and Jayni come home!! AHH! Yes, Ingersoll is my Mom's maiden name.

{sara} said...

Just a spring potluck. Nothing big. I have springy tablecloths & stuff. We'll be celebrating Becky's and Aunt Lana's birthdays, too. It's just a chance for everyone to get together & celebrate!

jodi kay said...

I really don't have anything to do with any of that. I just wanted to leave a comment cause I like it when people leave me comments.

Anonymous said...

Sister, you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

I noticed I wasn't part of anything you're waiting for. Makes me sad. How about waiting for Zac's TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY?

Micalanne said...

Jobi, Grandma's birthday is May 30 She will be 96 this year! Go Grandma!

Micalanne said...

Judita I am not waiting for his twentieth birthday because I am IGNORING it!!

Micalanne said...

However, Judy, I am waiting for the unveiling of your new blog once you get out of school and change it up. And that's the truth! (I know you've been so busy and that's why you haven't changed it yet)

Anonymous said...

No, Mic, you're not ignoring Zac's bday because you are coming to his party.

Wendy Day said...

I sent you an invite the other day. I sent I saw you posting of your email address as micalanne@hughes.net. Then someone else said it was .com. I sent it to .com. I will try it with .net and see if you get it. Did that make sense or was it as confusing reading it as it was writing it?

Micalanne said...

Yes, Wendy, I did understand that and I accepted your invite! Thanks!

Micalanne said...

Of course I will be coming to his party

jes abe said...

haha i was super bored but u all entertained me when i read all your comments :P

Joy :) said...

Oh my gosh! That is a lot of talking back and forth. I liked reading things you are waiting for.

Katie ☮ said...

i want to come to her birthday party!!! i will convince my dad bc i am an accomplished convincer. so much stuff is happening up there sometimes i forget we are in the SAME state

Micalanne said...

An "Accomplished Convincer"! That is the best title a girl could ever ask for!